Defending What Matters Most
My children are the most important people in my life. I know you feel the same way. When a divorce occurs or a relationship ends, you need to make sure that your rights as a parent are a top priority so that you can continue to meet your children’s needs.
At Atwell Law, LLC, in Maryland, you will find an Easton child custody lawyer who is fully equipped to navigate these important issues with you. You can count on me to provide the knowledgeable legal support you need from an attorney and to diligently advocate for your parental rights. Whether at the negotiating table or at trial, I will fight for you.
Clear Answers To Your Custody-Related Questions
With well over a decade of family law experience, I can answer all your questions such as:
- What is the difference between joint custody and sole custody? How will that difference affect my rights as a parent?
- What are visitation rights? How do they differ from custody?
- Does the amount of time I spend with my child affect my child support obligations?
- How does the court determine what is in the “best interests” of my child?
- What can I do if I disagree with the court’s decision?
- Do grandparents who have helped raise their grandchildren have any custody or visitation rights?
- If I intend to move out of Maryland, do I need a child custody modification?
You may be surprised to learn the answers to these questions and how decisions regarding custody, visitation and child support could have a long-lasting impact on your interests as a parent and on the interests of your child.
Guidance For Your Custody Or Visitation Issues
If you are involved in any type of custody or visitation dispute, or if you simply need competent legal advice during your divorce, give me a call at 410-443-0403. You can also contact my Easton office online.