Comprehensive Help After A Car Accident
If you or a loved one was involved in a car accident, you may be dealing with several problems at the same time. In addition to painful injuries, you may be unsure about how to handle medical bills, missed workdays and other stressful pieces of the puzzle.
As an experienced Maryland attorney, I can guide you through the entire process of getting life back to normal, from arranging a rental car after a multi-car accident to mounting significant lawsuits against uncooperative carriers after a distracted driving accident. My experience includes not only accidents that are considered catastrophic with regard to injury, but also those that are troublesome in other ways. Whether your case involves a rear-end crash, a rollover, a head-on collision or a sideswipe, I am here to help.
Your Job Is To Heal. My Job Is To Worry About The Legal Issues.
If you are recovering from the physical or emotional aftermath of an accident and you need advice on what to do next, turn to an experienced lawyer at Atwell Law, LLC, in Easton. I have been serving clients in eastern Maryland since 1999. I can answer your questions and take the burden off of you and your family by handling numerous areas of your case, including:
- Medical treatment — I can help you ensure that car accident injuries are treated by capable doctors and rehabilitative providers.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) insurance — I can make sure that all available assistance is utilized for immediate medical needs related to the accident.
- Car insurance claims — I can negotiate with your insurance company as necessary to make sure that you are treated fairly and responded to appropriately.
- Health insurance coverage issues — I can address difficult issues such as liens that an insurance company may place on your financial recovery.
- Car repairs — I can help you get your vehicle back on the road with as little difficulty as possible.
- Personal injury actions — I can help you recover compensation for your losses, including pain and suffering related to neck, back and soft tissue injuries.