Comprehensive Legal Guidance ♦ Outstanding Client Service
At Atwell Law, LLC in Maryland, I provide guidance and representation in a variety of important legal matters. I am practical, cost-efficient and focused on results.
As a general practice lawyer known for offering a high level of direct client service, I take care of all the details so you can worry less. If you hire me to represent you, your case will be handled by me personally from start to finish, not passed off to an associate or lost in the bureaucratic shuffle of a large law firm.
Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Family Law And More
From my office in Easton, I offer a wide range of services to clients throughout the Eastern Shore. My areas of practice include:
- Car accidents — I can advocate for you regarding all aspects of a car accident, including personal injury litigation, medical challenges and insurance claims. I represent victims of rear-end collisions, head-on collisions, multi-vehicle crashes, distracted driving accidents and much more.
- Family law — I can provide you with cost-effective divorce representation and facilitate the creation of separation agreements. I also defend my clients' parental rights in matters pertaining to child custody, visitation and support.
- Criminal defense — I provide representation in a variety of criminal and traffic matters, including DUI/DWI and MVA hearings, drug possession charges, violent crime charges and more.
- Guardianships — Whether you need to be appointed as a guardian of a child with special needs or of an aging parent, I can help.
- Wills and estates — I assist clients with their estate planning needs, preparing wills and helping families with the efficient administration of estates.
- Business law — I handle a spectrum of business matters, including contract disputes. With regard to establishing new businesses, I can assist you in the formation of a new entity such as a corporation or an LLC that can protect you from liability.
- Property disputes and deeds — If you have a dispute with regard to your property or if you need a deed change, I can help you accomplish your goals.
As your Easton attorney, I make it a point to be available by phone. I will take the time to talk to you and address your questions and concerns as they come up. I will not compromise my availability by spreading myself too thin.
Get Your Questions Answered. Call Me For A Free Consultation.
Contact my office at 410-443-0403 or send me an email today. I will be happy to discuss your legal concerns with you during a free initial consultation.